Apr 6, 2007

Paris-Sep 2nd, 2005 at 03:40 PM

did I miss it?...not really...
yesterday i realise how I missed the bright indian sun as the sky was all covered by thick grey clouds...
then i needed to go to Paris to the cybercafe to log on and spend hours on chats...so I was out...again those african guys after me*sigh*rolleyes*...hmmm the good thing about slimming is that i feel so much more healthy, for example i did not feel any jetlag...any tiredness after the travel, I am as fresh as if I had not spend 6 weeks travelling but relaxing on a beach...
the bad thing about slimming is that I need to go shopping for some new and smaller clothes....but i hate it...and also that guys are...well...more numerous after me....and i hate it too...

it has been less then 3 days since i am back home and where did i go today?
hmmm indo-paki area!
bought some garam masala,
cause step mom asked me yesterday,
then went to travel agency to inquire about delays for visa to PK...as I am on holidays till next month why not goint to PK...next week?...cheaper also than in december...
then bought 2 DVD of Bollywood films: Dus and Bunty aur Babli

No comments: