Apr 6, 2007

shopping day-Sep 3rd, 2005 at 05:12 PM

I went shopping...I had seen some nice gold chains to put on some medals I had...so i bought them today....when going to the shopping center...there were 2 lil kids in their gardens...they smiled at me and one said" good morning cat's piss head"(in french)*bummer*...is it cause of my hair color? or he just did not know the meaning....*sigh* kids!!!!!!!!
later i saw the garbage collecting truck...usually I think it stinks and stay as much away from it as i can...but this morning...i thought...ooooh some smelll, I miss smells...from India *cry*...and then i enjoyed smelling that again, khair, I am addicted.....hopefully i'll go to PK soon....

luckily the weather is hot and sunny...I love it, so much...

I bouhgt papaya...I like so much exotic fruits...
and some very light pants in coton, cause PK is still hot in september...yes I had to buy new clothes to fit my slimmer figure...
I bought also another pair of shoes, thought I had bought many in India....because right after getting of the train in a nearby village to shop....one of my shoes broke down*cry*so i had to walk slowly to the next shoe shop....i found very comfy shoes...not bad looking, but soo expensive....
.
today my dad subscribe to a new unlimited internet offer....so i'll flood from home anytime soon ....tonight and after.....

No comments: